Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thankful for the opportunity


There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for the opportunity to meet so many amazing people.  Too many people take the simple things in life for granted...like family, health, and running! Each and every time I complete a run tour, I am forever grateful for the moments I just had with my new friend. The time we get to spend running and conversing is priceless and makes me a better person.

I want to personally thank Heidi, Adama and Jan, Judy, and Emily
 for an amazing time and run during the past few weeks. With that being said, I also want to thank each and every runner, walker, and hiker that has chosen Las Vegas Running Tours since 2012.  Each and every one of you have made Las Vegas Running Tours what it is today. I can only hope to see you all in the future and to spend another quality session running, laughing, and just simply being happy.

Stay healthy, stay happy, and keep running! Never take these things for granted and be thankful for each and every cool experience in life.

Cheers!
Jimmy

www.lasvegasrunningtours.com

#lasvegasrunningtours
#runningwildinvegas

No comments:

Post a Comment